Sunday, March 6, 2011

Concert #1 - Jay Chou - The Era 2011 World Tour

I just went to Jay Chou Concert - The Era 2011 World Tour on Friday night at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit jalil. This is my second time going for Jay Chou Concert.
Jay Chou Poster
I went to Jay chou concert on 4th March, 2011 at 8:30pm at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit jalil.
RM333 Jay Chou's tickets, VIP seats.
Before entering to the Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit jalil. Got some company comes for marketing and promotion of their products. Some even is the sponsors.
Crowded with Jay Chou's fans

Singers before Jay Chou's Concert Start.
Another singer before Jay Chou's concert start.
Inside the Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit jalil.
Jay Chou fans started to yell. Jay Chou!!

Jay Chou performing his best skill >> Piano
Special guest 袁咏琳 Cindy Yen in the concert. Duet hei se you mo 黑色幽默, with Jay Chou

Special Guest, The Drifters 浪花兄弟 singing 说好的幸福呢 (shuo hao de xing fu ne). They sang two songs.
I can only see Jay Chou from the far. He is only 6cm from my seat.
Special guest, Lara 梁心颐
Lara 梁心颐 also sing 蛇舞 (snake dance) with Jay Chou



.
Superman cant fly special video. This one is the initial D movie.

Encore!! Encore!! Jay Chou's fans shouting including me...haha..
After the fans shouting, Jay chou singing some extra songs including 給我一首歌的時間 with lara 梁心颐

6 comments:

Awais said...

Nice blog friend

SaNn said...

thank you....friend!! @@,

Terrans said...

This was really fun to follow your momentum in your concert. I just listen to Jay Chou You Tube videos here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqWFtWsW2c and the second video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMHuRzqfmgg&feature=related ,and I noticed his style is combination of traditional and modern. I do not speak the language but I like his music. Jay Chou would be a good addition to my collection of international music. Thank you for this entertainment moment. Come to watch my third video and follow. Thanks, Terrans

Terrans said...

By the way, I just noticed Jay Chou is the same guy and great actor who plays in the movie "The Green Hornet". I watched the movie it is combination of humor and high tech., design themes that will electro charge you. Amazing, go to watch the movie! Regards, Terrans

★Hui Hui★ said...

its great!!!

SaNn said...

appreciated the valuable comments on jay chou.... wish i can post a better and more photos/videos for you all@@,

Related Posts with Thumbnails